Thursday, January 1, 2015

Ten More Dear Janes

I'm still working away at more triangle blocks for the "Dear Jane" border. It is getting to be rather a chore, but I do a little bit every day, and I'm amazed how much I got done. I have 28 triangles finished! Whew! Since December 20, that's almost 3 per day. There are also about 10 that are half finished and waiting for some hand work. If I get them done, maybe I'll spend spring break working on the sashing and getting it all put together. I think I started 3 or 4 years ago with the blocks. Not too bad, for a project of this size! I have not laid all the blocks out to see them, I don't have a big enough floor space. I did take a break and work on a more artsy project this week. Check out the next post.
Closeup views, so you can see the vintage fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment