Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Still having computer troubles

I'm still having computer troubles. My server got bought out and the new company wanted to double my fee and have a year contract. I've been paying the other company monthly for at least 15 years, you'd think that would be good enough credit reference. But I am having troubles getting re-setup. The cords they sent would not reach, no outlet on the back of my computer for what they sent me, etc... Anyway the Roseburg, Oregon Quilt Guild show is this weekend. April 22, 23, 24 at the Douglas County Fairgrounds. Exit 123 on Interstate 5. We have an awesome show, our textile arts group, Fyber Cafe has an exhibit space and I am busy sewing bindings, and making labels and flyers. We always pick up a few new members at show time. I should have some photos to post next week, if I can get the computer to stay connected to the internet.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Amy, for the nice comments on my blog about "The Cabinet of Curiosities". Parting with the precious tidbits of life is hard but, for me, turning them into little works of art for this piece has been an absolute joy. Good luck with the upcoming quilt show. I wish I could attend ... really ... I LOVE Oregon. I spent last October at an art residency called PLAYA on the banks of the dried Summer Lake in the remote "Outback". It was a magical time and I'm thrilled to be going back for two weeks this coming December. Susan

    ReplyDelete