Saturday, April 11, 2015

"OMG Don't Throw it Away!"

A couple of months ago, when we were building the wheelchair ramp out front, I accidentally left the can of misc. size washers outside. Thru rain, snow, wind and hail, it has been sitting out side. I went to pick up the rusty can, while I was cleaning up for the party, to throw it away. It almost went in the trash can when my brain seized up, and screamed "Oh My God! You can't throw that away!!" I have to do fabric rust with the washers. What a waste of good rust that would have been. So, saved from the landfill, I got a scrap piece of muslin, soaked it in vinegar, and spread out the washers. I carefully folded up the fabric, and put it back in the Cool-Whip tub to soak in the remaining vinegar. So, heads up, you'll have to wait for the next post to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment