I haven't officially named this one yet. It's just the one I used teal paint on, some thing clever will show up in my brain when I least expect it. The same as the other botanical Gelli plate prints, masked with my hand cut stencils, then over stenciled with more acrylic paint, sequin waste and other texture tools. Free motion quilted in rayon threads, to outline and vein the leaves, a small stipple in the background. This one has some extra muslin along the sides when I printed it, so I added the stencils around it. It made it different then the 8 x 10's I have been printing with the Gelli plate. The top edge was ragged so I went with the arch to include a little of the muslin at the top also.
I am linking this with Nina-Marie's "Off the Wall Friday," click on the badge on the right hand column to see some other wonderful fiber artists.