Friday, August 21, 2015

5 Row by Row

A few more H2O Row by Row are finished. I made several vertical ones, the water pump, water balloons and Mermaid. They will help me expand the size of the quilt setting, and give me more options for making a large quilt. These things are addicting! I can't stop making them. I am on my way up to Washington to visit my sister, and plan on making a few stops along the way, to pick up more patterns. Now it is choosing which patterns I like the best. I'm not going to be able to do all the patterns I've picked up. I do like the applique ones, I am using fusible, which I am NOT fond of, I prefer raw edge applique, but for making them up ahead of time, fusible holds up well, to more handling. I am linking this to Nina-Marie's "Off the Wall Friday" click on the badge in the right hand column, to see what other textile artists are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment