Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My First Comments


My first comments on my blog, I hope this is easier than facebook, ha ha ha. My computer is old and slow, so it dosen't always do what I want, when I want it. I would like to blog about my art quilting, my creativity, my ideas and textile techniques. I would like to add photos of my work in progress, and completed quilts/projects. I am involved in a textile arts group called "Fyber Cafe" and we are always striving to improve ourselves as artists, to learn new techniques and practice old ones, to support each other and give constructive comments and encouragement. The show and tell is a big part of that process and I am hoping that this blog will give me some of that same feedback and encouragement, and a place to express myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment