Friday, August 28, 2009

Playing with Photoshop











I have been playing with my photo editing software, I created a picture of two eagles in a tree with flower foliage in the foreground, with an intense sky background. I started with an old photo my Dad took of a bald eagle on the telephone pole at my sister Vicky's. I took out the phone lines and cut it out and put it onto a color enhanced background of a rusty truck. Then I added a second eagle, reversed. Then I added some flowery foreground and sharpened the contrast and adjusted the color a little bit more to blend it all together. I think it turned out pretty good for my first try at creating a unique picture. There was a little more manipulating than that brief discription, but that is the simple version of what I did. I am also posting the original photos and the end result.

1 comment: